Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Shrimp Scampi Recipe: Shrimp in White Wine

As we shift back into our routines of our daily life, we still can't help but day dream about the wonderful meal we took home from Red Lobster.


This is obviously a plate that has more items then the menu from Red Lobster, but I just wanted to share the yummy lobster tail, the spare ribs, the shrimp and the really really good buttery lobster biscuits. 

I think I, shamelessly,  had about 4 biscuits in total.

By the way, it was the first time I had lobster, and I must say that I enjoyed it.

Now back to the Shrimp Scampi Recipe.


You will need
1 pack of medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
1/2 cup of white wine
Juice of 1/2 a lemon
1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tablespoon parsley
A couple of turns of pink sea salt  (I have this grater thingie with sea salt)

Put the shrimp in a bowl and add the garlic, lemon, Italian seasoning, sea salt and parsley. Mix it well and put it aside. 
Take the oil and butter and add them to a hot pan. When the butter has melted, add the shrimp and cook until they're cooked. I suppose I left them for about 5 minutes, but I'm not sure. They shouldn't be glazy anymore. 
Add the white wine and let it simmer for about 5 minutes more. 

When it's done, sprinkle a little more parsley and parmesan cheese on top and serve on white rice or pasta, or eat as is..
Come on, you can't tell me you didn't take a few after they were done.



It's okay, I won't judge you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment